We proudly announce that are producing MR 0-10-0 Lickey Banker ‘Big Bertha’.
In 1919, the Midland Railway built a single 0-10-0 steam locomotive, MR Black No 2290 (later LMS (1947) 22290 and BR Black 58100). It was designed by James Anderson for banking duties on the Lickey Incline in Worcestershire (south of Birmingham), England. It became known as “Big Bertha” or “Big Emma” by railwaymen and railway enthusiasts.
Delivery TBA. This is subject to change.
- 21-pin DCC socket with easy access in the tender
- Fire Box Flicker
- Stayalive on board
- Heavy die-cast metal chassis
- Available in OO Gauge.
- Available in MR Crimson Lake (what if livery), MR Black 2290, LMS Black 22290 and BR Black Early Crest 58100
- DCC Ready £220.00, DCC Fitted £250.00 and DCC Sound £320.00
- Take advantage of our 10-month payment plan
- LokSound v5.0 sound decoder and LokPilot 5 decoder